Im sorry guys, but i have not been motivated to blog lately. Not because something happens, i just didnt feel it. But i will get back at it soon. I think one solution would be a new design, i am kind of bored with this one right now.
Since i am already in a little bit of a complaining mood, i would like to talk about something that i had totally forgot about during my years abroad. The public transport in Stockholm.. Come on!
I think it has been something wrong 80% of the days since i got beck here. And the crowded trains with people sneezing, people who cough. And for some reason, i always manage to get behind a person with a backpack, and this backpack always gets squeezed into my stomach or face..
Than i noticed some other very very annoying things, not really about the transport itself, but stuff that people do on the public transport. I am sorry if you who reads are one of them, but not everyone digging everything and there will always be someone to complain, right now it will be me!
1. People who thinks that their handbag needs a seat. The buss/subway is crowded, people are trying to find somewhere to sit or stand.. and there you are, taking up two seats, one for you and one for your bag.
2. People who talk unnaturally loud in their mobile phones. And now i dont mean people who just have a loud voice, i dont care much about that, but i experienced some real screamers, where i am pretty sure that the people the train passes by, also is hearing the conversation.
3. People who is whispering to them self… Maybe it doesnt happen that often, but it still happens and thats enough. Like i am sitting on my spot, having happy thoughts and than suddenly a person next to me start whispering to herself.. like it kind of freaks me out. It seriously feels like something is reading a curse over me.
4. The staring ones. I mean its okay to look at people, i do. I like to look at people. The world is full of beautiful people that deserves to be looked at!
But when you have someone in front of you that is staring for 10 min +, not moving the face at all, looks super serious.. Thats creepy.. It almost feeling like someone of Escobars guys is coming to pick me up.
5. The ”cool” kids that playing loud music on the buss/subway.. And for some reason it is always HipHop. EARPHONES, please! I dont think the whole crowd on the public transport are dying to listen to Jay Z, Snoop Dog and poop cat the whole way to wherever they are going.
Okay.. i could continue for a while but i am done now 😀 And i am actually not in that bad of a mood that it might have sounded like in this text, i am actually in a pretty good mood, its Friday guys! 😀